Anko HEGSM40 Fan
Model reference: HEGSM40
Configuration (old version)
Tuya-Convert might not be possible for this device since the template was added (2020-02-20). All new Tuya devices have firmware preventing flash but it is still possible to Tuya-Convert old stock devices without connecting them to the Tuya app.
The MCU uses has the following functionality mapped to various DpIds:
- Power is on DpId1, and works by default via the
- Fan oscillation is an Enum on DpId 4.
- Fan speed is an Enum on DpId 3 with values ranging from 0 to 7 inclusive. Add 1 to the DpId 3 value to get the speed that is reported on the front of the fan.
- The operating modes are an Enum on DpId 2. The “normal” mode is value 0, “nature” mode is value 1, and “sleep” mode is value 2.
- The timer setting is an Enum on DpId 6.