BlitzWolf 16A Dual Power Monitoring Plug
Model reference: BW-SHP7
Configuration (old version)
For more accurate energy consumption measurements this device requires power monitoring calibration.
- Remove the two stickers on the front.
- Undo 2 screws. PH1 screwdriver required.
- Remove back with screwdriver
- Undo 2 screws at the back. PH1 screwdriver required.
- Remove PCB from casing for easier soldering.
- Solder cables to the ESP pins.
Because GND is hard to solder/access, I recommend to use the other side for GND:
- Connect serial adapter and make a shortwire between Pin IO0 and GND during startup (for entering flash mode).