Canwing CW-001 Switch Module
Configuration (old format, will be converted to new template when applied)
- Nice size and form factor - can be used as Sonoff Basic R2
- There seems to be no unique name for the device in the market. The one I ordered for testing Tasmota was packaged by brand / model Canwing CW-001. Let’s use this naming for all similar devices.
- Operating the device under the original firmware by use of eWeLink-App shows “Coolkit 0185” as brand / model supported by ESP8285.
Features of original device / firmware:
- Remote control domestic appliances - a phone with 2.4G WiFi can remote control all domestic appliances through phone app.
- 1000W large power - adopting a 1000 W power to make operation powerful.
- Suitable for higher than Android 4.0.
- Flame retardant ABS shell ensures the safety.
- PCB equipped with serial standard interface (4 pins RX, TX, GND, Vcc / 3.3 V) and button / momentary switch dedicated to GPIO0.
- Product type: WiFi Switch Module
- Wireless standard: WIFI 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Remote control mode: eWeLink phone app for Android/iOS or Tasmota
- Chip ESP 8266 / 8285
- Maximum power: 1000 W / 5 A
- Package size: approx. 57 * 41 * 21 mm / 2.4 * 1.6 * 1.1 in
- Package weight: 35 g / 1.2 oz
Photos of the case:
Photos of the PCB:
Magic moment – eWeLink slips away – Tasmota appears: