Shawader 1Ch Touch Light Switch (WLS028 1)
Installation was done over serial as Tuya version was to new for Tuya Convert to work.
- Open the device and locate the 6 pads on the back of the button PCB (not the relay PCB).
- The pinout for the 6 pads is as follows (starting from left if pads is in upper right corner):
- GPIO0 (Boot mode pin)
Solder cables to the pins and then do as follows:
- Connect GND.
- Connect RXD to TX on USB to Serial converter.
- Connect TXD to RX on USB to Serial converter.
- Connect GPIO0 to GND.
- Connect RES12K to GND.
- Connect 3.3V.
- Disconnect RES12K from GND.
- (Optional) make backup of original firmware.
- Flash tasmota using the USB to Serial converter.
Enable the template and execute the following command:
Backlog ButtonTopic1; SetOption13 1;