Alternative template where the blue LED lights up only in case of connection issues and on button actions:
Sonoff S26 comes in almost every plug type variant. Flashing process will be the same for each type.
Please see the Hardware Preparation page for general instructions.
Apply rosin to shaved wires. Solder tin to the flats on the module.(First put solder tip to flat and apply tin). Gently solder the wires.
Alternative solder points available for 3V3, GND and RX on the underside of the mainboard.
J1 - 3V3
J2 - GND
J3 - GPIO-12 j4 - GPIO-0 J5 - GPIO-13 J10 - RX
Bringing the Module into Flash Mode
- Disconnect serial programmer and power
- Press and hold the on-board button - Note: The Button on the main board is not very sensitive and must be pressed firmly.
- Connect the serial programmer (VCC, RX, TX, GND)
- Release the on-board button
The blue LED should NOT be blinking when in Flash mode.
The S26 has a red LED connected to GPIO12 along with the relay so it’s not possible to disable the power button LED entirely. Setting
LedState 0 disables the blue LED when the relay is turned on and reserves it for Wi-Fi/MQTT state only.
See issue #2808 for user information
- Itead Product Page: http://sonoff.itead.cc/en/products/residential/sonoff-s26-smart-plug
- Itead Shop: https://www.itead.cc/sonoff-s26-wifi-smart-plug.html